Cost of living in Tapachula, Mexico vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 180.679 COP / MXN
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tapachula (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,930,502 (Mex$ 27,289) in Tapachula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,750,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨220 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Georgetown costs 25 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)