Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 175.611 COP / MXN
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$3,598,762 (Mex$ 20,493) in Tampico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,240,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dublin costs €18 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhopal costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielefeld costs €7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (about 3 hours ago)