Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Tunja, Colombia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08564 COP / IRR *
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 88% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,910,928 (﷼ 69,020,118) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,140,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,700,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)