Cost of living in Sullana, Peru vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 961.344 COP / PEN
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 43% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,819,997 (S/. 5,014) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,360,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielefeld costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 12,490 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 3 hours ago)