Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 35.843 COP / RSD
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 19% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,457,518 (124,364 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,740,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$900,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tampico costs Mex$ 56 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dongguan costs 20元 (about 3 hours ago)