Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 405.091 COP / NOK
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 243% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$12,076,360 (kr 29,812) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,520,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Berlin costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Río Cuarto costs ARS $1,110 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 1 hour ago)