Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 548.408 COP / CNY
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 102% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$7,203,358 (13,135元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,560,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leipzig costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Pasto costs COL$5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £900 (about 2 hours ago)