Cost of living in Shahjahanpur, India vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 47.000 COP / INR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shahjahanpur (India) is 45% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,522,962 (₨117,510) in Shahjahanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,810,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Whitehorse costs C$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)