Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 500 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.199 COP / KRW
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 177% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$8,952,843 (₩2,799,036) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,230,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$900,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,009 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tampico costs Mex$ 56 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dongguan costs 20元 (about 3 hours ago)