Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 674.458 COP / BRL
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$3,936,720 (R$ 5,837) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,350,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,022 (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)