Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 671.225 COP / BRL
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,323,126 (R$ 6,441) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,250,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Paris costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 250 (about 5 hours ago)