Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 669.104 COP / BRL
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,633,489 (R$ 6,925) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,540,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sialkot costs ₨130 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 780,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)