Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 4209.392 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 109% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$7,077,790 (€1,681) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,380,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Whitehorse costs C$6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dublin costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)