Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 669.104 COP / BRL
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is about the same as in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$3,617,385 (R$ 5,406) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,480,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 988 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kraków costs 4.42 zł (about 3 hours ago)