Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 4209.392 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 117% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$7,300,382 (€1,734) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,360,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dublin costs €18 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhopal costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielefeld costs €7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (about 3 hours ago)