Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 415 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 527.609 COP / BOB
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 44% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,502,331 ($b10,429) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,810,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lelystad costs €1.64 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Luis costs ARS $600 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)