Cost of living in San Juan de la Maguana, Dominican Republic vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 60.714 COP / DOP
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan de la Maguana (Dominican Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,647,723 (RD$ 76,551) in San Juan de la Maguana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,760,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Padua costs €700 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $9 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jinan costs 120元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)