Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Tunja, Colombia
WARNING! San Carlos de Bariloche has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Carlos de Bariloche.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 44.497 COP / ARS *
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$3,800,000 in Tunja you would need to make just about COL$3,302,465 (ARS $74,217) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ufa costs руб 36,180 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 55 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 5 hours ago)