Cost of living in Salta, Argentina vs Tunja, Colombia
WARNING! Salta has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Salta.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 868 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 45.217 COP / ARS *
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 38% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,070,648 (ARS $112,139) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,670,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨220 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Georgetown costs 25 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)