Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 4264.043 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 84% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$6,062,489 (€1,422) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,300,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zaragoza costs €400 (about 3 hours ago)