Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 962.315 COP / PLN
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 37% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,384,976 (4,557 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,190,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bratislava costs €27 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$35 (about 3 hours ago)