Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 366 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 4315.207 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 183% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$8,889,512 (€2,060) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,140,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Pasto costs COL$5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)