Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 226.725 COP / ZAR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 39% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,635,159 (R 20,444) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,330,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rotterdam costs €16 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php115 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nogales costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 18,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $858 (about 2 hours ago)