Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 4307.886 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 117% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$7,784,660 (€1,807) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,590,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vienna costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston costs J$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Port of Spain costs 10 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)