Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 4307.459 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 145% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$9,317,478 (€2,163) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,800,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 2 hours ago)