Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina vs Tunja, Colombia
WARNING! Quilmes has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Quilmes.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 42.581 COP / ARS *
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$3,610,000 in Tunja you would need to make just about COL$2,808,192 (ARS $65,949) in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kraków costs 2.00 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edirne costs 20TL (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $5,365 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)