Cost of living in Punasa, India vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 47.000 COP / INR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is about the same as in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$3,160,000 in Tunja you would need to make just about COL$3,037,949 (₨64,637) in Punasa.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tegucigalpa costs L 43 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Turin costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pucallpa costs S/. 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)