Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.706 COP / CLP
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 60% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,172,066 (CH$1,099,101) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,230,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 185,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)