Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 233.505 COP / ZAR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 74% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,819,125 (R 24,921) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,340,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $762 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bratislava costs €27 (about 3 hours ago)