Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 502.859 COP / BOB
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 23% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,544,914 ($b9,038) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,710,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edirne costs 20TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $5,365 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,170 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)