Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 4840.603 COP / GBP
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 191% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$10,145,498 (£2,096) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,490,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Las Tunas costs 100 CUC (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 248 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 3 hours ago)