Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 675 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 671.225 COP / BRL
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,665,769 (R$ 6,951) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,260,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 12,490 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Paris costs €24 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (about 5 hours ago)