Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 510.045 COP / TTD
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 124% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$8,290,346 (16,254 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,700,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhopal costs ₨700 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielefeld costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 12,490 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 4 hours ago)