Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 232.667 COP / ZAR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 48% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,092,082 (R 21,886) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,430,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Berlin costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Río Cuarto costs ARS $1,110 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 1 hour ago)