Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 164.602 COP / CZK
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 49% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,017,038 (30,480 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,370,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 23 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £301 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Minsk costs 80 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €22,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ufa costs руб 36,180 (about 4 hours ago)