Cost of living in Patna, India vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 48.986 COP / INR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 4% cheaper than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$3,570,000 in Tunja you would need to make just about COL$3,413,698 (₨69,687) in Patna.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manila costs Php40,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)