Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 4307.886 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 129% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$7,745,106 (€1,798) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,380,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 133 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Lisbon costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 240 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 60 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oxford costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)