Cost of living in Palu, Indonesia vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25621 COP / IDR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palu (Indonesia) is 21% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,227,687 (Rp 16,501,104) in Palu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,480,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €750 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Voronezh costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 22 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,917 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)