Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 4295.065 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 136% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$7,405,432 (€1,724) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,140,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (43 minutes ago)