Cost of living in Oulu, Finland vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 4295.065 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 166% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$9,886,137 (€2,302) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,710,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨26 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 988 (about 3 hours ago)