Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 33.287 COP / JPY
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 201% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$10,294,565 (¥309,266) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,420,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Whitehorse costs C$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)