Cost of living in Omsk, Russia vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 46.938 COP / RUB
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$3,480,000 in Tunja you would need to make just about COL$3,087,543 (руб 65,780) in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zaragoza costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €4,000 (about 2 hours ago)