Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 69.763 COP / MKD
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 8% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,076,423 (58,432 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,780,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yerevan costs 500Dram (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,699 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 1,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 15 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Las Tunas costs 100 CUC (about 3 hours ago)