Cost of living in Odense, Denmark vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 248%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 565.541 COP / DKK
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 208% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$10,748,562 (kr19,006) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,490,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhopal costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielefeld costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 12,490 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 5 hours ago)