Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 177.452 COP / MXN
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,502,675 (Mex$ 25,374) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,490,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Brest costs €2.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 275TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Cartagena costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Orlando, Florida costs $22,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)