Cost of living in Nukus, Uzbekistan vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.34606 COP / UZS
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nukus (Uzbekistan) is 19% cheaper than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$3,130,000 in Tunja you would need to make just about COL$2,535,124 (7,325,769 сўм) in Nukus.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)