Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 409 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 47.448 COP / RUB
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,115,571 (руб 86,739) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,640,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Howrah costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)