Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,220 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 3613.510 COP / USD
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 358% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$16,579,318 ($4,588) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,620,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Chilpancingo costs Mex$ 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)