Cost of living in Nagpur, India vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 48.767 COP / INR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 26% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,292,836 (₨88,028) in Nagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,400,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Agartala costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Dhaka costs Taka 374 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨22 (about 3 hours ago)