Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Tunja, Colombia
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 2661.899 COP / LYD *
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 23% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,676,951 (1,757 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,790,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $915 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €900 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 480,000 (about 5 hours ago)